Sutter Health Application Team Supervisor - EHR Imaging in Mather, California
Supervises applications staff, including coordinating cross-functional teams and resources across Sutter Health Information Services, Sutter Health Affiliates, and/or other system related functional resources required to implement and support Information Services projects at the local, regional or enterprise level. May include new applications, modules, and software installations, interface/integration, hardware upgrades, and major application upgrades. Works closely with physicians, clinical staff, and/or business operational leadership within Sutter Health Information Services and Affiliates across the system to provide support, training, and participate in goals/objectives planning and prioritization as it relates to Information Services applications. Ensures staff adheres to standards.
BA/BS Degree or equivalent
• Information systems, project management and/or equivalent management experience, along with the use of tools and processes to support effective documentation and communication, as typically acquired in 3 to 6 years.
• Experience in successfully leading teams and implementing and supporting business and/or clinical applications that require coordination of resource, budget development, and project planning.
• Demonstrated technical and business experience.
• Consulting with vendor, clients and management.
• Strong problem and issue resolution experience.
• Expert at specifying user requirements.
• In-depth knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements.
• Knowledge of healthcare operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing healthcare environment.
• In-depth of knowledge of life cycle of application environments.
• Mastery of assigned application(s) and broad understanding of integrated systems.
• Thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with understanding the technical environment of product lines for which they are responsible.
• Leadership skills.
• Ability to be involved in multiple projects at the same time.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service.
• Work closely with healthcare application users, vendors, and technical professionals.
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service and responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
• Influence others without direct lines of authority.
• Strong collaboration and consulting skills.
• Self motivated, self-directed and independent thinking as well as an effective team player.
• Ability to take the most highly complex problems, requirements, or strategies; research solutions and take from concept to implementation for desired outcomes.
Organization: Sutter Health Information Services
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.