Sutter Health Radiology Technologist I - Per Diem in Palo Alto, California
Working with and under the direction of the Imaging Services Supervisor and Radiologists to perform imaging procedures for the purpose of delivering quality healthcare to our patients.
• Performs specialized imaging services on patient based on department policy and procedures
• Selects appropriate equipment for specialized procedure
• Calculates and selects proper technical factors for procedure requested
• Consults with other related patient care team members as needed such as referring Clinician or Radiologist
• Positions patient properly in order to obtain requested image and according to physician specifications
• Performs diagnostic radiographic and possibly fluoroscopic procedures according to department P&P’s.
Knowledge of diagnostic radiology principles and procedures as well as operation and maintenance of radiology equipment as normally acquired through experience.
Completion of an accredited School for Radiologic Technology
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - ARRT
Basic Life Support Certification - BLS
Certified Radiologic Technologist - CRT (upon hire)
Radiology Fluoroscopy - RHF (upon hire)
Previous Radiology Technologist experience (preferred)
Organization: Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day/Evening
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Rotating
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: Per Diem
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.