Sutter Health Sales Coordinator in Sacramento, California
Support Service Representative in delivering timely and accurate services in the areas of tactical client support, reporting and client issues. Owns and facilitates the account’s open enrollment strategy. Embodies Customer-Centricity in all activities and projects Sutter Health Plan as the partner of choice for Clients, Customers and Consultants.
High School diploma or eqivalent required. BA/BS degree desired.
• Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 1-2 years of related experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Effective presentation & influencing skills.
• Exceptional relationship-building skills
• Demonstrated project management skills: Planning/organizational/prioritization skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work Capacity to perform under deadline pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Advanced computer skills required such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong learning agility, in order to quickly gain expertise on multiple products, services, tools, systems and processes preferred.
• Attention to detail and the ability to produce consistent and accurate reports and analyses.
• Accountable for timely delivery of client ready reports and analysis.
Must be a flexible, creative individual who is open to change.
• Capacity to perform under deadline pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills required.
Organization: Sutter Health Plan
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.