Sutter Health HR Data Team Member (UTAH) in Salt Lake City, Utah
Partners with other Team Members and Sr Team Members to ensure accurate processing of employee data changes and to help build a high-performing HR Service Delivery Team. Works with other Service Delivery Teams (such as Compensation, Benefits, Payroll etc.) to accurately process employee data changes in a timely manner.. Administers performance review process by documenting performance outcome in system. Administers both cash and non-cash recognition programs.
Supports creating and building HR Data Process Team that is focused on delivering results by seeking and responding to regular performance feedback and helping in orientation and appropriate training of team members.
Supports the success of a high-performing shared services organization by helping to champion and drive the long-term Sutter Shared Services vision. Helps foster an environment in which continuous improvement in business processes and services is welcomed and recognized. Participates in programs and in using tools in support of building a high performance culture via the standard Sutter Shared Services responsibilities (e.g. performance measurement, people development, customer relationship management, etc.).
High school diploma/GED required. AA/AS degree desired.
• Experience in a HR data processing or HR operations function is required
• Experience of working with multiple processes and serving multiple customers is required
• Experience with HR systems is required (preferably Lawson and/or Taleo)
• Experience in a service delivery environment is preferred
• Experience in a health care setting is preferred
• Experience with a start-up organization is a plus
• General understanding of HR functions with in-depth knowledge of HR data process and/or HR operations and associated applications strongly desired
• Familiar with HR related Federal and State laws including labor laws is preferred
• Familiar with concept of shared services center / contact center operations
• Ability to perform day-to-day HR Data Process team activities to ensure that customer priorities are met
• Ability to use keyboard by touch, and to perform continuous data entry
• Demonstrates strong attention to details and accuracy in processing a high volume of documents
• Demonstrates initiative in recommending and/or providing input into solutions to improve workflow/processes
• Demonstrates a strong team-oriented attitude
• Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing with strong listening and critical-thinking skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
• Ability to coordinate with other human resources team members to deliver seamless customer service
• Ability to review data, identify information anomalies and determine solutions
• Ability to identify concerns before they become problems, and proactively propose solutions to the concerns
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment with changing priorities and working with multiple customers
• Ability to navigate HR information management systems to perform essential job functions
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and HR systems and applications
• Requires the ability to work with and maintain confidential information
Organization: Sutter Shared Services
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.